Joe's Movie Reviews

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

LEAST Favorites Of 2008

Yes, I actually did see all of these... thankfully, at discount theatres. I regret not having reviewed any of them. Those reviews would probably have been fun to read. I KNOW they would have been fun to write. Darn my limited computer access...

10 LEAST FAVORITE MOVIES OF 2008

10. Rigetheous Kill
9. 88 Minutes
8. Speed Racer
7. Fool's Gold
6. Step Up 2 The Streets
5. Step Brothers
4. Made Of Honor
3. Mirrors
2. The House Bunny
1. Bangkok Dangerous

If you're wondering whether there are ANY movies that I absolutely will not see even at second-run discount prices on Tuesdays (cheap day)... well, today is Tuesday, and "Beveryly Hills Chihuahua" and "High School Musical 3" are both playing at the Hopkins, my most-often-frequented second run theatre, I haven't seen either of them... but I will NOT be there. Never saw "Love Guru", "Semi-Pro" or a bunch of others, actually. I do apparently have my standards, even if I'm not entirely sure what they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home