Joe's Movie Reviews

Thursday, December 29, 2005

You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here

...considering the fact that I haven't been here in about three months. That is, you WOULD probably be wondering that if anyone was actually reading this thing, which i seriously doubt. But let's pretend that someone is. Without getting into long, boring details nobody cares about, let me just say that the past three months have been three of the craziest in my life, leaving me with very little time to do these reviews... since I have no home computer, and when I get to the library I've had to devote all my computer time to other things (you only get one hour per day in Minneapolis). However, I do still hope to pick this thing up again very soon... if anyone cares... and if I can grab some time later today I hope to post my year-end top tens (one for commercial theatres, one for art houses). So if anyone cares, I am still here and I am still planning to come back... and the top tens will be here soon. And for those who don't care... well, I can't say that I blame you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home