Joe's Movie Reviews

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Hello

I'll assume there won't be tons of total strangers reading this, so hello to all my old Merrill friends. You've often asked about whether I'd ever get a spot to post my thoughts (such as they are) on movies and such things... maybe the occasional weird news piece... in general the kind of weird miscellaney I used to do on Dort.dis. Well, here you are. I won't be able to maintain it as often as I did Dort.dis, or review EVERY film I see, or post every silly news item, but I'll do my best. And if there ARE any strangers looking at this, welcome. I wish I could give you a more specific idea of EXACTLY what you'll be seeing here, but as my old friends could tell you, the only thing you can COUNT on is movie reviews. Beyond that, it's wide open. Talk to you again soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home